Re: Red X -- not quite gone yet...

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 02:28:02AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Sven,
>
> It's 2:15 AM, and I've got a meeting tomorrow at work, so I won't
> be able to test these tonight.  I'll try to get to them tomorrow
> (9/1) in the evening (US East Coast time).
>
> Please do me a favor and loop-mount the images to see if they have
> all the expected pieces and the pieces are of the expected sizes.
> That way we won't loose another round of debugging for a problem
> that doesn't require an actual bootstrap to discover.  Thanks!

Ok, try out :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/miboot/floppy-2.6-2004.09.01

I have checked the ofonlyboot, boot and root floppies.

For the old 2.4, the daily builds are ok, but i have only checked the boot and
ofonlyboot floppies.

If you can confirm that the daily 2.4 builds are ok again, i will then follow
up to build 2.4 floppies with the miboot.image stuff in it.

If none of that works, we will need to somehow fix miboot or something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther