Task 'Mail Server' change request

Who do I bug about the Mail Server task?

I'd like to replace uw-imapd with dovecot-imapd and qpopper with a
suggests or recommends for dovecot-pop3d.

exim4-daemon-light is standard, but for a mail server with spamassassin
support, it should be replaced with exim4-daemon-heavy.  Perhaps there
should be an exim4-config-sa or something to make it use spamassassin by
default  (write to me for a copy of my configuration for that if you
like).

I'd also like to see Maildir be the default for Exim4, and the option
for Maildir or mbox in /var/mail be debconfiscated.  Perhaps a Maildir
should be created in skel when that's selected at base-config time, in
case a new user tries to set up Evolution and contacts the imapd before
the Maildir exists...  OR  dovecot-imapd should have a default
configuration that makes Maildir the default mail environment?  (have
not tried that; just thought of it right now.)  This suggests to me that
whether mail is delivered to Maildir and read from Maildir by imapd
should be a shared debconf config item.  Both Exim and Dovecot-IMAPd can
configure according to it's setting.  (and when it's changed a trigger
should cause reconfiguration of all registered packages?)

With exim4 as the MDA, there's no reason to require procmail in this
task; only suggest it.  No reason for mailagent either.

Mutt and Evolution (plus other MUA software) should default to imap on
localhost for mail access.  This places responsiblity for all access to
the users Maildir folder under the imapd, so that the Maildir is handled
by one program not several.  That way there's not several indexes, etc.
and only one subscription list.

Ideas?