Re: Debian-Installer release candidate 1

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 06:49:03AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 11:17:22PM -0300, Joey Hess wrote:
>
> >  - Added support for more subarches for arm (riscpc, riscstation),
> >    m68k (bvme6000, mvme147, mvme16x), mipsel (cobalt) and powerpc
> >    (oldworld).
>
> m68k isn't currently planning on releasing with vme right now. They
> simply haven't been tested and apparently don't work. wouter is
> working on fixing them. Maybe in a point release.

Yes; but I had told Joey that my tests were successful (and they were).
Everything seems to work perfectly, except for vmelilo-installer.

I must add, though that I tested the netboot version, not the floppy
one; I don't have a floppy for this box.

Of course, I do agree that not releasing in this state is probably not a
good idea anyway.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks