Re: d-i devcamp 22th to 26th of September in Oldenburg?

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:

> [Martin Schulze]
>> You are welcome, of course.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> The Oldenburg meeting takes place 22th to 26th of September this year.

Hi,

I'm intrested in going but I probably don't qualify for funding since
I haven't done any work for ages.

I'm just mentioning this for organizational purposes.

- Anyone driving from Tuebingen or Stuttgart so we can share a ride?

- I plan to bring my mipsel (diskless) and my amd64 system

- I have a local debian mirror I can bring. Archs should be requested
in advance because I don't want to bring all of it.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: Joey, is there a wiki for the event for travel arangements?