discover1-data status ?

Hello,

I am in need of a discover1-data upload, with a patch applied (The one in
#261703), but the discover1 maintainers seem to be silent on this issue.

Is discover1 managed in a CVS/SVN somewhere i could checkin the change
directly, or someone here know if gaudenz (or the other discover1 maintainers ?)
Are currently in vacations or somehow offline ?

What is the status of discover1 with regard to the base freeze ? I had the bug
report filled before the freeze, but as it was not acted upon.

Friendly,

Sven Luther