Re: r18729 - in trunk/packages/rootskel: debian src/lib/debian-installer src/lib/debian-installer.d

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 11:33:03AM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> [2004-07-30 11:11]:
> > This was for the not existent shutdown of the newt interface, which
> > is already fixed, not the "complete shutdown cdebconf" case.
>
> Okay, but it seems the fix doesn't work.  (With sid images from a few
> days ago.)

Are there any error messages from debconf?

If not, there is one thing which may send a SIGKILL before cdebconf
finished shutdown, init.

Bastian

--
Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.
		-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3