Test of netinst CD image with "critical" priority

As I was away from any mail access but with my laptop, I took the
opportunity of testing d-i with "critical" priority (under VmWare,
with a working DHCP environment).

This works pretty good indeed. The only asked questions are:

1st stage:
-language
-country
-use entire disk
-accept partitioning
-confirm partitioning
-reboot

2nd stage:
-root password (but no confirmation)
-first user login (gecos not asked)
-first user password (no confirmation)
-exim4 configuration

A full base system install in 10 keystrokes.....

I think this can even be enhanced : provided languagechooser gives a
good default for the country, the country question may be switched to
"high" priority (see my BR).

The shadow strategy is quite good though having no confirmation for
root password may be quite risky

I filed a BR for the exim question to be lowered to "high" as I think
the default (local delivery only) is pretty correct.

If languagechooser honors the LANG variable we can also avoid one more
question....