D-I unable to boot on HP ZX6000 itanium workstation

Hi All,

I tried to install sarge on a HP ZX6000 IA64 workstation using beta-4 and
some daily builds (eg 20040628) sarge-ia64-netinst.iso.

so far I'm not able to boot onto the CD.

Are there any special tricks to make it work ?

I'm able to boot onto the "HP Enablement Kit for Linux CD" so it seems like
there is something wrong with  sarge-ia64-netinst.iso image.

I would be really interested in feedback / hints from anybody who already
succeded in installing sarge on ZX6000.

Regards

-Thierry

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.