Re: Debian installation enviroment

Hi!

Seams I'll have to refrase it a bit.

Currently I'm trying to find out what deps the program dbootstrap on
woody cdinstallation has regarding libraries, enviroment variables and
other commands,program (fdisk, mke2fs and such).

I need to know every file and enviroment variable that is the bare
necessities for it to run on the cd. And I would like to recreate this
in a chroot enviroment for testing purposes.

It might be that I could read out most of it from the source, but I
don't know where to find the source for bootstrap

Hope this excplains it abit more.

Unfortunetly this has nothing to do with interactiondesign

--
Regards
Fredrik Johnsson <debian@interactiondesign.nu>