Re: Summary do D-I IRC meeting 20040619

> As I said on IRC, the bit about images being built on gluck was a
> mysterious invention (and I don't have root on gluck anyway). They're
> built on one of Joey's machines. Christian is looking at setting up
> another i386 daily build for now.

Yes. It seems that I misunderstood completely the build
system..:-). Thanks for not being too sarcastic with my evident
stupidity, Colin..:-)

Indeed, after Colin pointed me to installer/build/daily-build, I just
launched that script and went gardening for a few hours.

Coming back later, I just found newly built images uploaded in
~bubulle/public_html/d-i on gluck.....

That script is crazy magic.....

Manty will setup today's build to use these image, so we should have
20040620 with more up-to-date things than the current 20040616

Until Joey comes back, the cd-image builds will point to my home on
gluck, which means I will try to launch daily builds on my laptop. I
just need guessing if it will work from crontab (I guess the upload
will not).