New amd64 Debian-installer cdrom iso image

Hi,

I have updated the sid-amd64-cdrom.iso on alioth to the latest D-I
images, debs and udebs from alioth including a fixed sid console-data.

I managed to install and boot a debian system from the cdrom with one
problem:

The init.d script of discover1 tries to rm /media/cdrom0/* which of
course if read-only and fails (between installing base and grub).

After adding an exit 0 at the top of the script I was able to install
grub and reboot the system into the freshly installed one.

The image is available from: (ETA 45m)
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/sid-amd64-cdrom.iso

286a2279babf50bd09bf6427248e2efa 102871040 sid-amd64-cdrom.iso

It would be nice if you could add amd64 to the status page with the
businesscard CD and netboot CD both available and working.

MfG
        Goswin