Re: SATA support.

Hi,

At 7 Jun 04 05:03:38 GMT,
Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):
>
> > I have seen a message to this list that framebuffer support in 2.6.6 is badly
> > broken. This is of course not acceptable for d-i as it depends on fb for many
>

> Yep. Pictures of Masanori Goto puzzled by this crash:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/windows-vs-linux
>
> (The 2nd picture...the 1st is Kenshi Muto installing Windows...:-)))

Yeah, give me a chance to advocate myself! I haven't a fun so for
installing Windows 2003 :-)
And in this picture, Masanori's looking is filesystem corruption
(Journaling area corruption, he says '2.6.6 seems something wrong
around FS').

BTW, yes, kernel 2.6.6 has a serious problem around VGA16 framebuffer.
I reported as #251861.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto