Re: Wish-list: improve instalation manual for non technical people

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 11:58:31AM +0200, Miguel Frasson wrote:
> Tha manual is written in such way that it seems to say: "beginners
> should avoid Debian" or "are not good enough to install Debian."

Thank you for your suggestions. I've been in the process of reworking
the installation manual and I'll definitely take what you say in to
account. One of my goals is to make it easier to understand for new
users, so hopefully you'll see more of what you need. If you have any
more suggestions, feel free to email the list or submit bug reports
against the manual. Thanks!

 - David Nusinow