Re: Including additional packages on the Debian base CD

    >> Moreover it would be nice to have a tool which builds a minimum
    >> Debian mirror with just the packages needed by debootstrap and
    >> the most important udebs. I think that this way we could use
    >> debian-cd with a bottom-up approach, without downloading a
    >> whole debian mirror.

    W> I have a receipt for building a partial mirror on my web page.
    W> Some people use the scripts successfully for FAI and other
    W> purposes.  See http://people.debian.org/~debacle/ [look for
    W> partial mirror]

Yes I've   read it and  I'm   currently use that  approach.  But  this
solutions sounds  me  a little  bit hackish,   and I'd like  something
specifically designed for this porpoise.

Anyhow thanks a lot for you document and  scripts, which I found quite
quite useful :)

bye,

free