Testing Beta 4 on Sparc Ultra 10

Hi,

some days ago the hard disk of my Ultra Sparc 10 was blown away.
I wanted to use this as good chance to test debian-installer and
got

   http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/sparc/beta4/sarge-sparc-businesscard.iso

Unfortunately the machine says:

     Bad magic number in disk label
     Can't open disk label package
     Bad magic number in disk label
     Can't open disk label package
     Boot device: net  File and args:
     Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
     Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet

I guess the one of the problematic disks is the new IDE hard disk which I inserted
but I have no idea why the CD drive is not detected.

Any hints here?

Is anybody able to provide boot floppies for Sparc testing purposes?

Or any hints how to proceed with tftp installation.  I remember I did
a tftp netboot install some years ago with a potato box.  Any document
what to do with Sarge installer?

Kind regards

          Andreas.

Please CC me, because I'm not subscribed.