Checklist Languages.

In the checklist, there are a couple of languages missing:

Galego is quite ok (although not completely translated).  There was one
problem with the "Sí" answer, but I believe Christian has fixed this
(both for Galego and Català).

Portugues is actually two languages, Brazilian and Portugal's, and they
are both fine.

And French is also missing, and it's working fine, of course :).

Also, Joey tested Russian, and I finished the installation.  It's great
for both 1st and 2nd stage, but it breaks after the installation is
finished.

It's awesome to have this amount of languages working so well.

--
Love,
Marga.