AmigaONE && RAID install

A couple of years ago I wrote a patch to give RAID install
support to the 'debian-boot' system. It was to close to a
release, so nothing happened.

But now I have the exact same problem again, so I thought
I'd give it a shoot. I got 'debian-installer', and are
currently familiarising myself with the code. I'll let
you know what happens (maybe it's even there already :).

On another note. A work colleague(s) here asked about official
AmigaONE support in Debian GNU/Linux. There's a unofficial
boot image (just a kernel it seems) at http://amigaone-linux.sourceforge.net/.

He/They might be prepared to lend me a machine to do this...

Does anyone have any idea what's the status on that in
the debian-installer? Anything?
--
Noriega South Africa terrorist strategic spy Honduras iodine tritium
cryptographic Soviet Iran 767 critical DES SDI