Re: [i10n] Installation Manual Updates

David Nusinow wrote:
"Debian's commitment to freedom has allowed it to be ported
to multiple architectures. You can find out about these at foo."

As I'm interested in the Hurd and since you are going to remove Debian GNU/Hurd section, could you also mention somewhere Debian GNU/Hurd, Debian GNU/KNetBSD, and Debian GNU/KFreeBSD? All these are are non-Linux ports[1], and I think there are no such efforts for any of these three outside Debian. All Hurd developers use Debian GNU/Hurd. And I don't know any other distribution that runs glibc on NetBSD or FreeBSD kernel.

[1] http://www.bg.debian.org/ports/#nonlinux

Regards,
ogi