Re: Experimental countrychooser branch

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Herbert Xu (herbert@gondor.apana.org.au):
>
>> If this is your attitude, then I shall resign this project.  I do not
>> wish to be associated with people who're actively working towards the
>> independence of Taiwan.
>
> I you're asking about my personal feelings about TW independence, I

No I'm not talking about your personal opinion on TW independence.
I'm talking about what actions you're taking as the Debian maintainer
of the package in question.

If your action is to change a list from the ISO/UN in a way that appears
to appease the people in favour of independence, then I have no choice
but to resign from this project.