[i10n] Installation Manual Updates

Hi everyone,
   I'm planning to do some massive hacking on the installation manual,
and I'm wondering how the translators would like me to proceed. I plan
to do some pretty serious editing, deleting portions completely and
adding significant text to other sections, as well as moving lots of
what's already there around to reorganize it. Seeing as these changes
will be fairly large, how can I help the translators out while I'm doing
this work? I can try to focus on one chapter at a time (I have a plan
already set up for the first four chapters) and then notify you when
that chapter is ready for translation. If there is a better solution,
please let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

 - David Nusinow