Re: [l10n]ddetect - String change necessary?

Quoting Eddy Petrisor (eddyp-guest@userbeam.de):
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering wheather a rephasing is ok, in order to make the message
> more clear :
>
> "In order to allow the use of
> PCMCIA cards, please choose whether PC card services should be started."
>
> becomes:
> "In order to allow the use of PCMCIA cards PC services must be started.
> Please choose whether PC card services should be started."

This has to be validated by a native English speaker. The original
phrase is mine and I asked for validation but noone objected.....

Your proposal looks a bit repetitive to me. However, my original
sentence is maybe unclear, maybe bad English....and maybe both..:-)