debian-installer/errata sparc framebuffer

Hi,

Please cc to me, I have not subscribed to this list

I am translating into French the debian-installer errata page and I can
read about sparc frabebuffer problem:

     installer. As a workaround, you can try to boot passing the
     parameter debian-installer/framebffer=false to the kernel.
                                      ^
                                      missing "u" ?

I can fix it in the webwml CVS, but I need an answer first.

Regards

Nicolas Bertolissio