Re: SW-RAID support (was: Who do you have to sleep with...)

On Monday 12 April 2004 13:56, Paul Fleischer wrote:
[snip]
> I can check it in, if that is what people want (I should have access for it
> now).
> Right now I have 2 (udeb)packages: mdcfg and partman-md. So, I just put
> them in trunk/packages/mdcfg and trunk/packages/partman/partman-md ?

Ok, since noone complained I guess it was ok. mdcfg and partman-md are now
checked in. I have send a patch to Mario Joussen (mdadm maintainer) for a
mdadm-udeb package, so hopefully we will have this soon too.

I haven't had time to build a new ISO yet, but I have had one successfull
installation with LILO as my boot-loader.
The initrd image installed on the target had some issues that I will have to
look into a bit further.

Expect a new cdimage soon :-)

Now I need some sleep,
--