Re: Who do you have to sleep with / bribe / shoot to get an answer about RAID support

> Or doesn't work, as the case may be.  I'm just making a request,
> something that I really think should have been included ages ago if
> Debian wants to be seriously considered beyond hobbyists.  No need to
> get into a snit and make personal attacks for some one making a request
> for a feature.  Debian has many many many fantastic virtues... being
> attacked by people for pointing out glaring omissions and saying "hey
> guys, you really should do this if you want to be taken seriously" is
> NOT one of them.

If something is not getting any attention, then it probably means that not
enough people with the appropriate technical skills give a shit about it.
This is usually a good barometer of whether something is useful to the
established masses of serious users or not.

If you care about it, then you are the logical person to work on those
features.  I think other people have already told you this.

No one works on things they don't care about - you get very bad output if
you are 'forced' to do something you don't want to do.

elijah