Re: Old world status & todo (was Re: d-i oldworld mac: floppies fail on 4400/200 and 7200/75

Hi,

> I just tried the 11-April-2004 ppc boot.img and it seems that it does not
> work.  I get Tux sitting by a Mac, the floppy gets ejected but there are no
> on screen prompts as with the old installer.  I can insert the root disc
> and it seems to read it but finishes a short while later with nothing else
> happening.  I have to eject the disc manually.  This sounds like what has
> already been described by others.  Is there a working image to be found?

To my knowledge not anymore, since Jeremie König has pulled his images of the
net, as their are daily built images now. Since we know now that the daily
builts are somehow broken, we can work on fixing that within the daily
builts, which in the end will benefit everybody.

I'll send you an image of Jeremies boot-floppy in a seperate private mail.

regards,
	Holger