Re: Need help for SVN pseudo-URLs

I have a problem authenticating in svn.debian.org,
which i commented to Christian Perrier
<bubulle@debian.org> some hours ago.  I hace no
problem changing the username, but i use my alioth
password and it doesn't run.  I paste what i have in
my konsole, after doing what colaco said:

>I got around this by addding te following to my
>.subversion/config file:
>        [tunnels]
>        alioth = ssh -C -l cobaco-guest

[trorrr@localhost .subversion]$ svn co
svn+alioth://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk
debian-installer
trorrr-guest@svn.debian.org's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
trorrr-guest@svn.debian.org's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
trorrr-guest@svn.debian.org's password:
Permission denied
(publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

But i can enter in my personal alioth page with the
same username and password.  Am i doing something
wrong?  Bye.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es