Re: BIDI support in Debian Installer : help needed

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [040401 08:35]:
> (conclusion : Arabic without shaping is useless....Hebrew is probably
> OK but some doubt remains.....Hebrew translators, please elaborate)

Hebrew doesn't need shaping, the standard for hebrew is to do the
shaping manually, we actually have different characters for the final
letters in the word and use them directly instead of depending on the
software to do it.

You'd have some pretty surprised peoples if you'd switch the last
letters of the word with the final version where it wasn't there in the
translation.

In hebrew there are only four letters with a final version, so it's not
much of a hassle.

Baruch