Re: goals for next release

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 00:55, Joey Hess wrote:
> * a final boot logo (is that poll over with?)

The debianplanet.org poll has been submitted by me two weeks ago but has
not yet been accepted by the moderators (additionally, the site is
currently down).

Steinar's email-poll was announced to end on March 24th. Steinar, how's
it going?

Perhaps an announcement on debian-users would have attracted more
voters. In any case it's just a picture and I think the primary function
of the vote was to draw attention to d-i so more people would test it.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>