debian-installer_20040331_i386.changes is NEW
(new) debian-installer-manual_20040331_i386.deb extra devel
Debian installation manual
This package contains the Debian installation manual, in a variety of
languages. It also includes the installation HOWTO, and a variety of
developer documentation for the Debian Installer.
Changes: debian-installer (20040331) unstable; urgency=low
* Joey Hess
- Add udebs to support pcmcia cdroms to the pkg-lists for isolinux initrd,
and to the cd-drivers floppy.
- Add the kernel udeb to the root floppy pkg lists. It will be removed
from the free dring build, but this will both give us an entry for the
kernel in the status file, to prevent anna from doing bad things, and
also will provide a System.map for depmod to run against, fixing
builds on 2.6 kernels.
- Removed the demo type.
- Changed make demo and make shell to per-type targets.
- Fixed the uml target similarly.
- Added a qemu target, currently it can only handle booting floppies.
- Remove broken and useless debian-installer-demo package.
- Add a debian-installer-manual package, mostly to serve as the autobilder
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 218560
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.