Re: kernel 2.2 packages cleanup

Greetings!  Pardon my ignorance, but are the raid and SSE patches
already backported into 2.2.25?  I'm assuming Debian will continue to
offer the 2.2 series.  If so, and if .25 doesn't already contain them,
the raid and SSE patches are important, I think -- the vm-global much
less so.  I can update these for the last 2.2 kernel if desired.

Take care,