Re: RFC: discover 1 -> 2 transition plan for Debian

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 02:48:21AM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> I've attached a patch to the d-i build system that'll
> have to be applied when both uploads are made to unstable.

Now that Petter has uploaded the new disover version, this patch needs
to be applied. Since the svn archive no longer allows anonymous access,
there's no way I can check to see that he did it, and I can no longer
raise him on IRC. Would someone please apply it? Thank you very much.

 - David Nusinow