Re: [l10n] Possible new language to d-i : Indonesian

Quoting Dennis Stampfer (seppy@debian.org):

> Since SVN is still down, Denis Barbier's d-i Status page is not able to
> run the statistics. You have to wait until SVN is up again.

Sure. I hope it will be up again soon though recent mail from Joey in
-devel does not make me optimistic...:-(

Setyo, you need to coordinate with Parlin Emanuel Toh and Arief
Fitrianto (see To: field from this mail).

They have started to translate some files I commited yesterday, so
Dennis is a bit wrong when writing that you can start from wherever
you want...

Also, if you happen to be enough, you can setup a translate/proofread
cycle before commiting. This helps a lot in improviong the quality of
translations.

> You can get a SVN-tarball at:
>   http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/svnrepo.tar.gz
>   (when SVN is up again, it's better to get files from there)
>
> As I remember, "id" had only a few strings translated, you can start
> with every .pot-file you can find. Copy it to id.po and start
> translating.
>
> I am sure, Christian has pointed out the following links to you:
>   http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/d-i/trunk/doc/translations.txt
>   (this is doc/translations.txt in SVN)

Yeah, I need to update my pointers since the SVN move, by the
way. This file also probably needs some updates.

Anyway, the first link should now be
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

It has pointers to all needed information.