Re: [l10n] Possible new language to d-i : Indonesian

Setyo,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 08:35:05PM +0100, Setyo Nugroho wrote:
> The status page:
> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/id/
> It seems to me, the above page does not exist.

Since SVN is still down, Denis Barbier's d-i Status page is not able to
run the statistics. You have to wait until SVN is up again.

> I have difficulties to get to know, which programs have been / have not been translated.

Yes, in this case ATM, it is :)

You can get a SVN-tarball at:
  http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/svnrepo.tar.gz
  (when SVN is up again, it's better to get files from there)

As I remember, "id" had only a few strings translated, you can start
with every .pot-file you can find. Copy it to id.po and start
translating.

I am sure, Christian has pointed out the following links to you:
  http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/d-i/trunk/doc/translations.txt
  (this is doc/translations.txt in SVN)

  http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

happy translating,