Re: [l10n] Possible new language to d-i : Indonesian

Hallo Christian,
Just started translating it into Bahasa Indonesia. As a start: 3 po files have been finished. (FYI I am a beginner)

The status page:
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/id/
It seems to me, the above page does not exist.

I have difficulties to get to know, which programs have been / have not been translated.

Regards,
Setyo