Re: RFC: discover 1 -> 2 transition plan for Debian

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
The discover1 packages in experimental are ready to into unstable.
The discover2 packages need to rename the udebs from discover2 to
discover.  This should not trigger the NEW queue, as the old discover
packages used those names.

Jeff, can you verify that you are ready to upload discover 2 tomorrow?

I will be ready.

Just so we're all on the same page, this is my understanding of the needed discover 2 package renames:

discover2-udeb      -> discover-udeb
discover2-data-udeb -> discover-data-udeb

Unless I hear otherwise, I will upload discover 2 packages following this naming scheme to unstable tomorrow morning (US Eastern time).