Re: RFC: discover 1 -> 2 transition plan for Debian

[David Nusinow]
> Ok, everything looks good to me on the discover1 front. I haven't looked
> at what's going on with discover2, but I'm sure you guys have it well in
> hand.

I hope Jeff do the last minute changes (renaming the udeb), and
prepare an upload, yes.

> Petter suggested a Tuesday upload time, which I think is a good idea
> if Progeny is ready. Is that good for all involved (including
> someone to apply the attached patch to the d-i repository)?

I can handle the discover1 upload, and the patching of the build rules
for d-i of no-one beat me to it.

The discover1 packages in experimental are ready to into unstable.
The discover2 packages need to rename the udebs from discover2 to
discover.  This should not trigger the NEW queue, as the old discover
packages used those names.

Jeff, can you verify that you are ready to upload discover 2 tomorrow?