[i18n] New translation of D-I manual (Dutch)

Hi all,

I've been working on a new Dutch translation of the manual. Currently 10-15%
has been translated; the translation is reviewed on d-l10n-dutch.
For sections that have not been translated yet, I use the English originals.
I have added a paragraph in the summary explaning the translation is
incomplete.

I have build the translation myself successfully to HTML.

Would it be OK if I upload this to SVN?
This would create a new directory manual/nl and add a new file install.nl.xml
in manual/build.

Could a link to Dutch also be added on the web page:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/?
Who could do this?

Thanks,

FJP