Re: [d-i] Please change yaboot-installer priority to standard

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 03:54, Colin Watson wrote:
> For d-i to complete an installation on newworld powerpcs without too
> much faffing around by hand, yaboot-installer needs to be installed by
> default on subarchitectures where it's suitable. Now that
> libdebian-installer does subarchitecture checking properly, could you
> please change yaboot-installer's Priority: to standard so that this
> happens?
> Every other udeb that Provides: bootable-system is Priority: standard,
> so this is consistent.

dsilvers@newraff:~$ alicia yaboot-installer
yaboot-installer is in section 'debian-installer' at priority 'optional'
dsilvers@newraff:~$ alicia yaboot-installer standard
I: Will change priority from optional to standard
Continue (y/N)? y
Done
dsilvers@newraff:~$ alicia yaboot-installer
yaboot-installer is in section 'debian-installer' at priority 'standard'
dsilvers@newraff:~$

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited