Re: beta 3 update

Joey Hess wrote:
> Suppose we put out an update to beta 3 on Wednesday. What architectures
> should be updated, and would enough problems be fixed to warrent it? If
> we could include powerpc, and update ia64, that would be enough to make
> me pretty happy. Anything else?

mips (and AFAICSany other arch with multiple subarch specifications
for a package) needs a not-yet-written patch for the subarch check
in libdebian-installer and a new upload.

It also needs new uploads for partitioner, base-installer and
arcboot-installer.

The mips mini-ISO is now bootable, it makes sense now to build
business and netboot CD images as well.

Thiemo