Re: suggestion: something to add!

Here's a larger question:

Why do I have to subject myself to the full-monty expert mode when I just want one tiny feature that isn't completely covered by normal mode? Shouldn't it be possible to dip down into expert territory for just the parts you need fine control over, and return to normal mode for the rest?

This is not something that needs to be done right away. And it likely involves changes in lots of places. Maybe we could put it on the wish-list for 'rev 2'?

Rick