Re: [IMPORTANT] we have _MOVED_ to Subversion

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:46:02 -0500, Dan Weber wrote:

> Get it over with now.  Switch tomorrow!
>
> -- Dan Weber <dan@mirrorlynx.com>

I guess that's a good point. I just slapped a read/write lock on the
repository, so no touchy and no commity. But it is completely synced with
the new subversion repository.

The new svn repository can be checked out by

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk

We will set up a tags mechanism later, Joey had some ideas but he's asleep
now. Sit tight! Everyone can currently commit, though, so feel free to
update translations and whatnot :)

--
Joshua Kwan