Re: slashdotted

Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Couldn't we just ask the user if he really wants to continue if the
> partition settings haven't been applied yet?  Something like "You
> haven't applies your partition setrtings yet.  Do you really want to
> continue?"  and present three choices: "Go back", "Apply setting and
> continue", "discard settings and continue".

You're exhibiting the confusion this thread is about. The continue
button does not always finish the partitioner. If you have a partition
selected, it edits it. If you have undo selected, it undoes everything.
If you have automatically partition selected, it does automatic
partitioning. If you have finish selected, it "continues" to formatting
the drives.

--
see shy jo