l10n-changes still broken?

Minutes ago I uploaded a new version of partman, and before doing so I ran
log-changes and output-l10n-changes.  But now they still show every
translation as having been updated since the last release (minutes ago):

joey:~/src/debian-installer/partman/partman>../../scripts/l10n-changes/log-changes .
joey:~/src/debian-installer/partman/partman>../../scripts/l10n-changes/output-l10n-changes .
  * Updated translations:
    - Bulgarian (bg.po) by Ognyan Kulev
    - Czech (cs.po) by Miroslav Kure
    - Greek, Modern (1453-) (el.po) by Konstantinos Margaritis
    - Finnish (fi.po) by Tapio Lehtonen
    - French (fr.po) by Christian Perrier
    - Hungarian (hu.po) by VER�K Istv�¡n
    - Italian (it.po) by Stefano Canepa
    - Japanese (ja.po) by Kenshi Muto
    - Korean (ko.po) by Changwoo Ryu
    - Lithuanian (lt.po) by K�stutis Bili�«nas
    - Bokmal, Norwegian (nb.po) by Axel Bojer, Knut Yrvin
    - Norwegian Nynorsk (nn.po) by HÃ?Â¥vard Korsvoll
    - Portuguese (pt.po) by Miguel Figueiredo
    - Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR.po) by Andr�© Lu�­s Lopes
    - Romanian (ro.po) by Eddy Petrisor
    - Slovak (sk.po) by Peter KLFMANiK Mann
    - Albanian (sq.po) by Elian Myftiu
    - Ukrainian (uk.po) by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov
    - Simplified Chinese (zh_CN.po) by Carlos Z.F. Liu
    - Traditional Chinese (zh_TW.po) by Tetralet

This is becoming very annoying for me, not only is it now three times as much
work to release large quantities of packages, but the changelogs are bloated
and wrong. Until this is fixed, I am just putting "* Maybe some translations
changed, I don't know". In my changelogs.

--
see shy jo