Re: Gaining write access to commit the Arabic translation files

Anmar Oueja wrote:
> I would like to get cvs write access in order to upload the Arabic
> translation files for the debian installer. I did register at alioth and
> my user name is "anmar-guest" please let me know what else i need to get
> write access to cvs.

I've added you to the project on alioth. Please remember to update
debian/changelog entries when committing. Also, beware of the country
code translatons in netcfg; they should be translated to the full name
of the country in your language, and this is often gotten wrong.

--
see shy jo