Re: Installation in russian

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 02:55:07PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Also get in touch with  Ilgiz Kalmetev <translator@ilgiz.pp.ru> for
> coordinationg with him.
> (Ilgiz, I asked Nikita whether he could participate in d-i
> translation)
> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/ru/ is also important

I have contacted Ilgiz on that matter a couple of weeks ago and tried to
update the translations. However, it's lack of ccordination that I see as
a problem at the moment. I don't know whether Ilgiz can help there, but
there is at least a bug filed against lists.debian.org

which proposes a debian-l10n-russian mailing list for translation
coordination. Is there any possibility to get this bug fixed asap? In
other case, a project on alioth (or something like that) might be
necessary.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org