Re: beta 2 update

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Joey Hess]

Are you talking about the reported freeze in serial console after
languagechooser, or just a general, non-user-visible cleanup?

I am talking about a general non-user-visible cleanup, to make sure
kbd-chooser, lilo-installer, grub-installer (and possibly other
packages) use common information regarding the current console, to
make it easier to handle serial console and also make sure the
information used is consistent.

grub-installer? You mean d-i supports grub?

I have never seen this option at installation time.
How can I avoid Lilo in favour of Grub?

Regards

Harri