d-i powerpc report : failed

Hi,

Ibook G3, 233Mhz. I was unable to boot on <> cdroms (3 differents RW CDs tested, with yesterday {netinst,businesscard} image and 20031230-businesscard). Not sure it's d-i fault on that one.

G3 tower, same 3 CDs. I got as far as the yaboot prompt on the three but I was unable to boot with a message stating that yaboot wasn't able to find the kernel image (I check the md5 on the iso images).

At the origin, I wanted to do an install on my G4 but I'm stuck in OpenFirmware (see my post in d-powerpc). What is needed to do a netinstall (aka tftpboot install) on ppc ?

wishlist :
Can someone provide kernel+tftpboot image for the archs where d-i is in a testing state ?

@+,

	Fab