pcmcia-cs should also be listed into translations.txt

Hi,

This message is only to inform you that while testing d-i as from January,
03, 2003, I found that templates from pcmcia-cs where presented to the
user, even when I was installing into a VMware virtual machine where
clearly there's no PCMCIA hardware of any form.

So I propose to list pcmcia-cs into docs/translations.txt when Alioth
comes back. Also, we should try to contact pcmcia-cs's maintainer and
see if he can coopearate in order to include pending templates
translations already available in Debian's BTS.

I was going to work translating pcmcia-cs's templates into Brazilian
Portuguese (pt_BR) when I found that actually I already did it. It's
available in Debian's BTS as bug #219843 since 55 days ago.

I'm CC:'ing pcmcia-cs's maintainer in order to let him know about our
intentions in regards to d-i and how speeding up acceptance of
translations would help us.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||