Re: typo?

Quoting Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo (fenio@o2.pl):
> Hello.
>
> I think I've just found typo in one of templates of debian installer but
> I am not sure so I'd like to ask you before I'll do any commits ;)

String freeze, remember..:-)

I propose that we do commits but ONLY if we fix ALL po files after so
that translators don't have to go through the whole process. Their
translation are certainly correct, but changing the master templates
file will fuzzy one string in all translations.

This needs to be done very carefully for not breaking encodings such
as iso-8859-2..:-)

I propose myself for doing this....