Re: Anonymous CVS access disabled?

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 01:12:46PM +0100, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 11:05:49PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > since yesterday anonymous connections to CVS are rejected, is this
> > intentional?
> Seems that pserver access is disabled. I can't get files either from
> webwml or debian-boot. Could someone tell me when it will be possible?
>
> Second beta of debian-installer is coming up and I'd like to translate
> some messages :/
>
> I don't have ssh access cause I am not DD.

Joey Hess told in
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2003/debian-boot-200312/msg00584.html
that pserver has been shut down, no idea when it is back.
For debian-boot stuff, you can get PO files from
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/
and submit bugreports to have them committed.
These pages are updated from time to time because cronjobs on gluck are
also disabled.

Denis